Most of the time we are accustomed by our future, dreams, desires or by our past decisions or actions. We are never actually in our present moment or the right now moment. Most of the time we all are stressed and worried about the things which will happen in the future or had happened in the past. But are never aware of the present moment which can help us deal with most of our problems easily.
As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the simplest action.” Said by Eckhart Tolle, a spiritual writer. Because What is happening now is the reality, the past and the future exist in our thoughts so as stress, worries and problems in our lives.
Once you start becoming aware of the present moment and start enjoying you will feel some changes inside and around you like:
• You will feel more alert and observing as you are focusing all your energy in the now moment. Your social skills improve along with communication skills. With your attention focused outward towards the person, you are interacting with. You just let things flow out of you. This is one of the first things to discover while you are completely present.
• Your creativity will flow out naturally. Because where you put your attention to is where you putting energy.
• Once you are aware of the now moment, you will start becoming aware of your thoughts and emotions. That will eventually help you manage and control your thoughts and emotions leading to low-stress levels.
• You will feel calm and at peace. Once you start feeling calm then, there will be no over thinking of any thought as you focus your energy on other things.
• You will start appreciating life a little bit more because you know the importance of now.
• You will start exploring happiness in little things in life because these little things contribute to big things in life.
If you are finding difficult to become aware of the present moment, then meditation can sure help. Because Life is too short to live with stress. Laugh when you can, and apologize when you should. Change the things that need to be changed, and let go of what you can’t change and be present.